Account Executive (AE)
Are you results-driven? A problem-solver? A resourceful team player excited by the sales hunt?
If so, you might be a good fit to join our team as an Account Executive! Our Account Executives are resourceful and highly competitive hunters who are motivated by new opportunities and building long-lasting customer relationships.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- being a team player
- driving revenue growth
- bringing in new business
- developing business relationships
- gaining a strong knowledge of our product offerings
- using that knowledge to tailor solutions for our customer’s applications
- initiate and conduct timely communication to ensure maximum sales and relationship growth
- staying on the lookout for any resources we have to offer to gain new business
Market Development Representative (MDR)
Looking to make a significant impact in a dynamic sales environment? How about a job with hands-on training, a customer-centric approach, and opportunities for career advancement? Join our team as a Market Development Representative (MDR) where you can be a key player in a sales growth strategy!
As a MDR, you'll collaborate closely with Account Executives to:
- generate qualified opportunities
- build strong inter-departmental relationships
- employ innovative tactics for targeting prospective clients
Field Service Technician
As a technical expert in industrial automation and packaging equipment, Field Service Technicians work closely with our engineering team to integrate and install automated packaging systems, as well as helping our customers to keep their processing and packaging equipment in excellent working condition.
Key responsibilities include:
- integration and installation of automated equipment for customers on engineering projects
- analyzing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting machine failures from a mechanical and electrical standpoint
- repairing and refurbishing a wide variety of machinery and supporting equipment at customer locations.
This position requires regular travel to a variety of customer sites.
Customer Service Representative (Western WA)
Are you a team player? Do you enjoy working in a B2B environment? Developing relationships with customers and vendor partners? Providing excellent customer service? Then our Customer Service Representative (CSR) position could be a great fit!
As a CSR, you’ll collaborate closely with our:
- account executives
- operations team
Our customer service philosophy is rooted in listening, problem-solving and truly caring about our customers, vendors, and each other. This role is ideal for individuals looking to be part of a team and those with a combination of authentic people skills and detail-oriented, and enjoys a challenge! This position will focus on the Western Washington region.